Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 3

Today I managed another 5 minutes. The challenge today was having another person around, getting ready in the morning. My husband (Jeff) was very respectful though and didn't make a lot of noise, which was very helpful. My mind was still restless, but I am accepting it.

Interestingly, for the past two nights I've been having difficulty sleeping. The first night I swung at Jeff in my sleep because of a dream I was having. Last night apparently I was snoring loudly and not making any sense. Jeff said it sounded like I was talking about math problems. When he realized that he determined that he could go back to sleep and ignore me. All I remember is thinking that I was trying to snuggle with him. The only thing different these two days is the meditation. Could that be the cause? Very interesting although I am uncomfortable with not remembering what I did in my sleep. Let's see what tonight holds. Jeff might need to start wearing some protective gear to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment